Thursday, May 15, 2008

hmm...

Hmm...a very busy week.
Saturday was INSANE! I woke up and headed out to the school b/c I had to perform at the mayfest at kirby creek park for drill team. It was so hot. I rushed home after that to change and to my mom out to eat at the cheesecake factory for an early mothers day gift. (I had the most amazing pasta carbona and Godiva chocolate cheesecake) After that I was supposed to go to my cousin Elliana's 1st birthday party but sadly I had no time. I came home and showered and got ready for Danny's baseball banquet at the Airhogs stadium. Finally I came home, but not for long because as soon as I did we went back out the door again. We went to my aunts house around 9p.m. and visited for a few minutes then went to my god mothers house behind theirs and stayed for about 2 hours. Around 11 we came back to my aunts, I was exhausted, we stayed another 2 hours there. Eventually I made it home and went to bed. Too much to do, too little time. [catrina wyrick]

No comments: